Churches

West Leonard Christian Reformed Church

This addition to the 1908 church includes the use of a salvaged stone base and stained glass windows as well as the original design concepts to create a beautifully compatible and complementary connection between two existing structures. The addition connects the four levels of the existing activities building and church, as well as providing barrier-free access to all levels.