John Widdicomb Buildings
The John Widdicomb Furniture Company is synonymous with West Michigan and the furniture industry. The Widdicomb building began in the 1860’s in the Post-Civil War boom. The furniture industry sustained the two structures until Israels Designs for Living remodeled the building in 2008. The facility offers retail, service and office space for lease.
Open Systems Technologies
Located inside the historic former Drueke Game Building at 605 Seward Ave NW, OST has supported the information technology needs of Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies for more than a decade. OST moved into their headquarters in 2010 and expanded by 5,000 square feet in 2013.
The renovation of the Enterprise building included complete modernization of all building systems and rehabilitation of the building into modern offices. The newly revitalized Enterprise consists of 13,000 square feet of retail and office space with related parking.
The Enterprise Building revitalization is part of the larger urban revitalization of the Seward Street Corridor (Widdicomb North, Widdicomb South, Aslan, and the Drueke Building)